Scienca, by Dr. Peter DAdamo, contains ingredients long used by Ayurvedic practioners in a unique blend with broad application and cutting edge epigenetic relevance.
This uniquely balanced formula Contains:
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa Root)
- Quercetin (from Dimorphandra mollis seed pods)
- Bromelain (1200 GDU/g):
Turmeric, long used in Indian cooking and by Ayurvedic Practitioners, is thought to support a variety of systems and functions including:
- Enhancing your bodys ability to avoid certain types of inflammation.
- Support for your immune systems proper function and vitality.
- As an antioxidant, supports in suppressing oxidative stress.
A unique, balanced blend, this formula contains Quercetin, a potent antioxidant in its own right, and Bromelain, which is though to enhance absorption of the primary ingredient, Turmeric.
Dr. DAdamo suggests the following synergistic combinations:
- Combine Scienca with Phloxicin (support for anti-inflammatory activity)
- Combine Scienca with Hepatiguard (liver support)
- Combine Scienca with Gastro-D Complex (stomach support)
Turmeric .... 460mg
Quercetin .... 50mg
Bromelain .... 50mg
Vegatable Cellulose, Magnesium Citrate, L-Leucine and Silica.
This 100% vegetarian product contains no sugar salt gluten wheat yeast corn soy eggs or dairy no preservatives color or flavors and no artificial ingredients.
Consult a health professional before taking this or any other product.
Consult your physician for more information.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if seal is missing orbroken
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.