Whether your day requires energies of physical or mental activity, Pure Energy Extra Strength provides powerful nutrients to see you through.
Most energy products provide only a temporary lift that you pay for later as your energy levels crash.
Pure Energy Extra Strength is a different kind of energy formula. Containing no stimulants of any kind, this unique spray provides focused nutrients that support enhanced Serotonin and Melatonin production. Having increased amounts of these important neurotransmitters in your body is significant. Simply stated, you will have more energy during the day, while enjoying a deeper and more rejuvenating sleep at night.
Lacking 16 hour a day energy? Take Pure Energy Extra Strength and awaken every morning feeling refreshed, with energy to outlast the day.
- Pure Energy Extra Strength results are fast acting and safe.
- Pure Energy Extra Strength is not a stimulant and is non-addicting.
- Significant benefit can be felt within the first few days of product use.
- Continual use provides increased and continual benefit.
- Pure Energy Extra Strength has no side effects.
Results RNA Intra-oral sprays provide a new age in nutritional supplementation. Enjoy instant absorption and profound efficacy. No more swallowing capsules or pills. Just spray, swish and swallow. Simple and refreshing, Pure Energy Extra Strength has a mild, pleasant taste with a hint of natural mint.
- Serotonin is a monoamine neurotransmitter. It is found extensively in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, and about 80 to 90 percent of the human body’s total serotonin is located in the enterochromaffin cells in the gut, where it is used to regulate intestinal movements. The remainder is synthesized in serotonergic neurons in the central nervous system (CNS) where it has various functions, including the regulation of mood, appetite, sleep, muscle contraction, and some cognitive functions including memory and learning.
- Melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone found in animals and in some other living organisms. Circulating levels vary in a daily cycle, and melatonin is important in the regulation of the circadian rhythms of several biological functions. Many biological effects of melatonin are produced through activation of melatonin receptors, while others are due to its role as a pervasive and powerful antioxidant with a particular role in the protection of nuclear and mitochondrial DNA.