ImmunoPro Powder 300 Grams -- ImmunoPro® is made with Proserum®
The Finest Whey Protein®available. It is a proprietary, non-denatured, native whey protein that is produced to best maintain the full range of all the fragile immune-modulating and regenerative components naturally present in fresh raw milk.
The milk for this product is derived from cows that are grass-fed and graze year-round on natural pastures. It is GMO-free, hormone-treatment-free, pesticide and chemical-free and undergoes minimal processing.
The Finest Whey Protein®, Proserum® is Biologically Active Non-denatured and naturally contains the highest levels of lactoferrin, immunoglobulins, serum albumin, active peptides and growth factors. It contains exceptional amounts of the following important proteins components including the vital protein bound fats that whey protein isolates remove.
- Lactoferrin - 200 mg* per 5 grams. An iron-binding, iron-modulating protein that enhances iron absorption when needed, also anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Immunoglobulins* - 500 mg* per 5 grams. Contains numerous immune system benefits.
- Bovine Serum Albumin* €“ 220 mg* per 5 grams. Along with Lactoferrin and Immunoglobulins contains Cysteine and Glutamine, precursors in Glutathione (GSH) production.
- Active Peptides* (specialized paired amino acids), exhibit a beneficial information transfer factor effect on the immune system as well as boosting intracellular Glutathione.
- Growth Factors - (growth promoting protein fractions) are contained within the protein bound fats. Their function is to: Regenerate all aged or injured cells in the body. Build and retain muscle. Burn fat for fuel. Repair DNA and RNA. Fight infections. Help regulate blood sugar and brain chemicals.
The full range of biologically active proteins in ImmunoPro® play a major role in the repair of RNA and DNA, antioxidant production (Glutathione precursors), improved liver function and red blood cell production, the binding and safe removal of heavy metals, wound healing, growth of new muscle and the support of various immune functions.
Difference between ImmunoPro and Vital Whey Natural
There is no difference in the ingredients in ImmunoPro and Vital Whey Natural. Both are 100% Proserum® native whey protein concentrate. ImmunoPro is packed in a 300g jar with a 5g scoop for individuals who prefer tighter control on their protein intake throughout the day. Vital Whey Natural comes as a 600g jar or 2.5 lb. bag, both with a 20g scoop, and was designed for everyday and fitness users looking for larger volumes of protein.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5 grams)
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Calories .... 20
Total Fat .... 0.3 g
Cholesterol .... 5 mg
Sodium .... 10 mg
Potassium .... 30 mg
Total Carbohydrate .... 0.3 g
Dietary Fiber .... 0 g
Sugars .... 0 g**
Protein .... 4 g
Calcium .... 20 mg
Immunoglobulins*** .... 645 mg**
Lactoferrin*** .... 170 mg**
*** Naturally occurring; therefore amount may vary
** Daily Value not established
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients :
Proprietary Native Whey Protein Concentrate.
Shake, stir or lightly blend one (1) or more scoops into water, milk or dairy substitute. Consume 1 or more times daily, preferably on an empty stomach. Wait 15 minutes before eating. Drinking slowly is recommended.
The initial uptake of the native protein peptides is in the mouth.and chew anytime.
As an alternative, one may place a small amount of the powder directly in the mouth, 1/2 teaspoon, as often as desired and chew slowly.
Consult a health professional before taking this or any other product.
Consult your physician for more information.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
ImmunoPro has a 2 year shelf life from the date of manufacture.
The information provided herein should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed physician should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.