Omega-3 fatty acids, CoQ10, and berry concentrate rich in antioxidants have all shown independent benefit for cardiovascular health, through overlapping as well as unique mechanisms. Berry intake has been shown to induce favorable changes in platelet function, HDL cholesterol, and blood pressure, and polyphenol and flavonoid intake has been associated with reduced risk of death due to coronary heart disease, cardiovascular disease, as well as all-cause mortality. DHA and EPA from fish oil have broad cardiovascular benefit, and have been shown to lower atherosclerotic burden, reduce triglyceride levels and blood pressure, and improve platelet and vascular function. In clinical trials, omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil have reduced rates of all-cause mortality, cardiac and sudden death, as well as stroke. CoQ10 supports cardiovascular health by improving endothelial function, reducing atherosclerosis, lowering blood pressure, and improving ventricular contractility. In clinical trials, CoQ10 has shown benefit for a wide range of cardiovascular conditions, including congestive heart failure, hypertension, and prevention of myocardial infarction. Together, these complementary nutrients reduce oxidative damage, inhibit inflammatory processes, and improve vascular function.
- Contains therapeutic amounts of omega-3 fatty acids, CoQ10 and whole berry antioxidants
- Optimal 2:1 ratio EPA to DHA
- The pharmaceutical grade omega-3 blend is the only fish oil in the world to have achieved the highest USP standard verifying the quality and consistency of the fish oil
- Stringent quality control standards ensure that this highly purified fish oil concentrate is free from lipid peroxides and environmental pollutants, including heavy metals, pesticides, dioxins, PCBs and other harmful compounds
- Highly bioavailable and easy-to-swallow softgel.