AdreCor with SAMe 30c
Contains non-glandular ingredients important for adrenal health and mood*
Adomet® (SAMe): Specialized form of S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAMe) that is stable at room temperature. SAMe is the universal methyl donor in the body involved in the methylation of neurotransmitters responsible for mood regulation (1, 2).*
L-tyrosine: Precursor to catecholamines including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine.
Rhodiola Rosea root extract (5% rosavins):
Considered an adaptogen because of its ability to increases the body’s resistance to stressors (3).*
Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract (65% EGCG): Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is a polyphenol in green tea that provides antioxidant protection by its ability to scavenge free radicals and metal ions (4).* EGCG has been shown to increase resistance to fatigue in animal models (5).*
Vitamins B and C: Active forms of pantothenic acid, niacin, B6, folate, B12, and C are important for the synthesis of adrenal hormones and neurotransmitters (2, 6-10).*
- Duncan T, et al. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013;57(4):628-36.
- Bottiglieri T. Psychiatr Clin North Am. 2013;36(1):1-13.
- Chiang H, et al. J Food Drug Analysis. 2015;23(3):259-69.
- Legeay S, et al. Nutrients. 2015;7(7):5443-68.
- Teng Y and Wu D. Pharmacogn Mag. 2017;13(50):326-31.
- Ragaller V, et al. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 2011;95(1):6-16.
- Vrecko K, et al. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1997;1361(1):59-65.
- May J, et al. Brain Res Bull. 2013;90:35-42.
- Antoniades C, et al. Circulation. 2006;114(11):1193-201.
- Mattson M and Shea T. Trends Neurosci. 2003;26(3):137-46.